Wednesday, January 30, 2013

oh just some morning baking

Tonight we are having a "getting to know you" activity at relief society and I signed up to bring a dessert. The problem with that is that I don't have any time today between school, work, and the activity to make anything! So I woke up extra early to bake these delicious cupcakes. I'm not usually a cupcake fan, or an oreo fan, but goodness, these just looked delicious so I had to give it a go. I'm not very good at following recipes either. In fact, I managed to combine about 5 recipes from the following links!




I haven't tried them yet but I'm sure they will taste as delicious as they look! Mmm. I don't really want this to be a recipe blog, but if you want me to put together the recipe I used, let me know and I can get that to you!

Also, check out these delicious Philly cheesesteak stuffed bell peppers we had for dinner last night! They turned out delicious and they are very easy to make. I found the recipe on pinterest. HERE is the link to the website.


2 comments:

  1. Okay homemaker... these look incredible!!! The cupcakes and the stuffed peppers. I am very impressed. i wish I could grab it out of the screen and take a bite! I just found your blog through the how to blog :) i am excited to be your newest follower. I hope you will stop by sometime and follow along if you'd like :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SarahJane! Thank you so much that means a lot to me. I'm trying haha. I love Lauren from the how to blog. She and I were roommates together and she is just adorable! Thanks for following! I checked out your blog and am your newest follower. You do rock climbing?? It's more of my husband's thing but I still go with him and attempt. Thanks for sharing your blog with me and for the lovely comment :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...