Saturday, January 19, 2013

did you say free printables?

Alright everybody! Valentine's day has always been a special day for me because... it's my birthday! I have no idea if anybody is even interested in some cute valentine decor but here are a few cute printables that you can either frame, print on a canvas, put in a photo book, or whatever else your heart desires! All I ask is that your use is personal. Please do not copy, manipulate, or reproduce for your own personal gain. Also, I'm trying to get my blog name out there so if you could somehow mention the name color that or refer them to my site address http://colorthat.blogspot.com/ then that would be so helpful! Feel free to share this link to friends, families, etc. 

These prints are available in either 5x7 or 8x10. If you have any other size requests then just ask and I can email you whatever you would like! 


 All you have to do is follow one of the links, open up the file with the size and color you want, and click download! Let me know if there are any questions. I am trying out box.com and so far their preview of the file looks different than what the download actually is. The colors are off so just excuse that. The colors you see here on my blog are the colors you will be getting!
Just click on the link HERE if you want .jpg files and click HERE if you want .pdf files. Enjoy!

I plan to have more free printables in the future! If you have any requests then feel free to email me at missy.dorius@gmail.com or comment on this post or anywhere else on the blog.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...