Thursday, November 8, 2012

to blog or not to blog

...THAT is the question. Once I started a blog, made two posts... and then deleted it. I never posted anything, and quite frankly, I got tired of my own blog. Surely nobody else could have been enjoying it. This time is different though (or so I say now). I spent some time this week brainstorming ideas. I didn't want to just be a family blog, a DIY blog, cooking blog, or fashion. My problem is that I want it to be an EVERYTHING blog!
So here I am. This is my lifestyle blog. Hopefully I can make my life seem interesting enough for people to read about. I haven't exactly figured out this whole blogging thing yet though so if you're reading and know what you're doing, some tips along the way would be much appreciated!
You can read more about me and my blog here and feel free to follow. I would love to follow your blog too so hit me up with a link. 
Happy happenings!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...