Monday, December 3, 2012

happy happenings

It has been quite a while since my last blog update! Let's just say that life has been on full speed the past few weeks. I decided to give a quick update on recent life. 

Our short little Thanksgiving break was perfect. Lots of family, lots of laughs, lots of games, and LOTS of food! John and I had Thanksgiving with my family this year and there were 13 pies this year. There was lots of variety too which is unheard of in my family! Usually it's mostly apple and pumpkin but we went all out this year and they were all delicious! My mom even made her famous completely vegan apple pie with apples from my daddy's tree. Can you guess which one it is? I will have to share the recipe for that in a later post because it is sincerely delicious!


I also have a few more pics from my photography class. Luckily I had a drop dead gorgeous model. A shout out to my niece Ashley for helping out! Sorry boys... she's taken. 

For my next photo assignment my professor wants self-portraits so stay tuned for those coming next week!
For my graphic design I was given an artist and had to create some posters as if a museum hired me to advertise an upcoming art gallery. Any body heard of Charles and Ray Eames? Well they are an eccentric married couple who design furniture, fabrics, architecture, games, short films, etc. Well I'll show you what I have so far. I am far from experienced but I feel like I am doing pretty good considering how far I am into the program. I used adobe photoshop and illustrator to design these. If you have any questions, feel free to ask either through email or just comment on this post! 



This one is definitely my favorite so far! Not too crazy about some of the typography but hey that just means there's room for improvement.
 Only 2 weeks left in this semester! I'm trying to finish out strong so if I don't make another post for a while then that's the reason. Once school is out then we are planning on spreading Christmas decor around our little home. How exciting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...